Our blog–a collection of fantasy football-related news, editorial, game strategies, and tips–aims to educate readers about the sport and the industry. In our quest to build a dynamic community of fellow fantasy football lovers, we encourage passionate writers to grace us with their unique perspective and voice by contributing guest posts.
Benefits of Guest Posting
That’s right! We are looking for fantasy football fans and experts who want to share their thoughts and opinions about related news and events. Guest blogging with us offers a lot of benefits:
- Increased traffic for both blogs
- Increased exposure for both blogs
- Exclusive content from seasoned fantasy football experts
- Participation in community discussion
If you want to take part in this feature, kindly adhere to the following key guidelines:
- Each guest post should have a minimum of 500 words.
- Provision of source links for statistical or quoted data should be observed.
- Make sure your post is easy to read: Keep your paragraphs short and light, and include bulleted lists for a fun tone.
- Related images should be provided with the source.
- Observe a fun and light tone when writing.
- You may write about any of the following topics:
- Fantasy football merchandise
- Draft strategies
- Related news articles
- Expert advice
We can not guarantee that your guest post will be featured in our blog because we reserve the right to post only high-quality articles for our beloved readers and community of passionate fantasy football lovers. We will also make necessary changes if deemed necessary, whether it’s in grammar, voice or relevance.
How to Submit
Submit to us your guest posts via our email. Please don’t forget to attach your contact information and short description of yourself. Expect a response from us stating further details via email. Feel free to hit us up with questions and concerns should you have any. Thank you.